What Could It Possibly Be??
So Im flying out tomorrow evening to go spend the weekend with Jaime. Excited- yeah. Packed- No. Tired- Extremely. Im hoping that tomorrow night I can get some GOOD sleep and then we can actually enjoy out time together Saturday and Sunday. Im a funny zombie.. When Im this tired, I will either talk your head off and say the MOST BIZARRE things or be really quiet. Considering we will be hanging out with 2 close friends of his tomorrow night.. I would like to just be normal when meeting them for the first time. Wish me luck!
Okay so on my way to work tonight... he tells me that he has a feeling I may get teary eyed this weekend. Um, okay. That is a weird comment to make. So of course, I asked Why?? And he just says, I just have a feeling you will... So what the hell does that mean?? He is just not getting the whole "I dont like surprizes" whether it be news I didnt know until the last minute Surprises or gifts or whatever.. Just like to know what Im headed for, ya know?? The only thing I think I might get teary eyed over for sure is the fact that if I have a glass of wine tomorrow night and am ready for bed at like 7pm and he wont let me cause we have his friends there..lol
Oh and I have one more thing that I need to share... make that 2. First is that Im still really nervous about the whole meeting of the CLAN of friends thing.. and dont know that meeting up with one of my best friends too will go all that well?? Wish I could just be more laid back.. maybe I should watch OFFICE SPACE and chill out.
Second thing is odd and I want to share it. Usually Im a VERY emotional person..cry at the drop of a hat, commericials get me every time.. that kind of emotional trainwreck kind of a person.. BUT since April when I saw Jaime for the first time after years of being apart.. I have lost my emotional stuff. Yes I have gotten emotional a few times.. like when he said I love you.. I got teary eyed.. when I had to put RAGS to sleep.. bawled.. but recently I feel like my emotions are numb.. I dont get all teary eyed at the simple things any more.. Why do you think that is?? Is that weird? Or is it just weird that I noticed it??? lol
Okay so on my way to work tonight... he tells me that he has a feeling I may get teary eyed this weekend. Um, okay. That is a weird comment to make. So of course, I asked Why?? And he just says, I just have a feeling you will... So what the hell does that mean?? He is just not getting the whole "I dont like surprizes" whether it be news I didnt know until the last minute Surprises or gifts or whatever.. Just like to know what Im headed for, ya know?? The only thing I think I might get teary eyed over for sure is the fact that if I have a glass of wine tomorrow night and am ready for bed at like 7pm and he wont let me cause we have his friends there..lol
Oh and I have one more thing that I need to share... make that 2. First is that Im still really nervous about the whole meeting of the CLAN of friends thing.. and dont know that meeting up with one of my best friends too will go all that well?? Wish I could just be more laid back.. maybe I should watch OFFICE SPACE and chill out.
Second thing is odd and I want to share it. Usually Im a VERY emotional person..cry at the drop of a hat, commericials get me every time.. that kind of emotional trainwreck kind of a person.. BUT since April when I saw Jaime for the first time after years of being apart.. I have lost my emotional stuff. Yes I have gotten emotional a few times.. like when he said I love you.. I got teary eyed.. when I had to put RAGS to sleep.. bawled.. but recently I feel like my emotions are numb.. I dont get all teary eyed at the simple things any more.. Why do you think that is?? Is that weird? Or is it just weird that I noticed it??? lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home