Sunday, April 08, 2007

Just Breathe..

Just hung up the phone and already feel very empty. He said that it sucks being single. Well you have only been home a few hours and why is that the only thing on your mind? I am here missing you like crazy and your concerned with being single? I feel like the words I spoke to you the last few days went in one ear and out the other. Even the conversation just now- the comment about my dream, and the comments that my parents have made.. your response was like a slap in the face. SO I guess maybe you are a little more out of this than I am so far. Out of sight, out of mind- maybe? For now, I am just taking it a day at a time, loving you is something that I have done for a very long time and its never going to stop but if it needs to be changed back into a "friendship" love I will need some time for that. This has been very hard just in the last 24 hours.. and I dont guess that its going to get a whole lot easier but I think this transition would if you would talk to me, be real with me.

This is just that self talk stuff that helps you to work through your thoughts.. mine is just taking me in circles. I want to feel like everything will be fine but HELL IM SINGLE TOO.. this didnt JUST HAPPEN TO YOU! My life feels turned upside down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home