Just For Today~ Be Happy!
I have no idea what to do. I need about 2 more days before I return to school. I have paper work for kids with possible add an adhd to fill out, paperwork and emails on kids that are going to be retained, grading papers, lesson plans, learning the new curriculum.. FACE IT- this is not an 8-3 job at all. I really need to do all this stuff but I cant seem to get myself out of bed. I cant sleep but have no motivation to get stuff done either. I just need a few days to clear my head and get my self pulled together.
SINCE I dont have that luxury, I will get my ass out of bed and get busy. just going to wait till 5pm. One more hour..lol
SINCE I dont have that luxury, I will get my ass out of bed and get busy. just going to wait till 5pm. One more hour..lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home