Sunday, April 29, 2007

SO DONE..

Im irritated!! I just hung up on his ass.. He calls me when it isnt convenient to talk- and talks to others.. tells me he will call me back... talks about stuff.. when I ask questions or make a comment, he ignores what I say altogether.. Why the hell call me if thats what its going to be like?? Seriously!!

This morning he called and I had him go to a link for some sandals a friend of mine found for me to wear at camp this summer.. and he all but said they were awful. He was very rude about it and that just set me off.. I dont care if you like the cheap ass shoes that I was going to get... I dont care that you are too good to shop for cheap shoes at payless... and I told him all that.

So when he went into a conversation with someone else right after that.. and then said oh I will have to call you back.. I was just so damn irritated.. Whats the point to all of this??? I mean REALLY.. Then he calls back and did the whole ignoring my comments and I said you know what, how about you just call me later when you can talk.. and he was like I am talking and I said no your not.. just call me later.. and he said fine and started in on something else and I hung up. Have a great freaking day!! Grrrr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home